Development of Asian HRs who would play the core roles in their companies
We will strive to develop core human resources in Asia by providing opportunitiesfor local university students in Asian countries and international students in Japan to to work for Kansai companies and to acquire advanced skills at individual companies. The increase in core human resources will lead not only to economic revitalization in Asia and Kansai, but also to further deepening social and cultural aspects.
We hold job hunting events in Vietname in collaboration with local Vietnamese universities to encourage employment in Kansai companies.
We also provide opportunities for job matching and internship between foreign students in Kansai and small and medium-sized SMEs in Kansai, and support a wide range of advanced human resources development.
[詳細UP]一緒にベトナムにいきませんか？Meet KANSAI IN HANOI 2023 参加企業様募集中
MEET KANSAI 2023 in HANOI（Global Talent & Business Meetup）【日 時】：2023年10月24日（火）13:30～受付開始 14:00開催 ...
【参加企業募集開始】「Meet KANSAI 2023 IN HANOI」（Global Talent & Business Meetup)
[Part 2] Industry-Government-Academia Collaboration 16th International Human Resource Utilization Network Exchange Meeting Held
In the second part, which is the second half of the exchange meeting, there were many real exchanges at the real venue and many exchanges in breakout rooms online. At the real venue, guests and international students from companies hiring international students will interact in a very real way...
[Accepting applications] Japanese language educational institution in Nepal x Japanese companies/organizations industry-government-academia online exchange meeting
Japanese language educational institutions and companies in Nepal will participate and have an exchange meeting. This time, there was a panel discussion by a company related to Nepal such as "Utilizing Nepali human resources" and a Japanese speech by a Nepali student.
[Part 1] Industry-Government-Academia Collaboration Held the 16th International Human Resource Utilization Network Exchange Meeting
Last year, on December 15, 2022, we held the 16th International Human Resource Utilization Network Exchange Meeting. This time, we will invite supporting organizations and companies not only online but also at real venues to hold a hybrid event.
ParticipationParticipating companies and organizations
- MORI KOSAN CO.,Ltd.
- Nakano Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- Senshu Ikeda Bank, Ltd.,
- YAO CITY
- The Yao Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Higashiosaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Osaka Prefecture Commerce, Industry and Labor Department
- Kinki Social Welfare College
- Ask Publishing
- Pacific Associates Corporation.
- ILOHA Culture Center
- SAKURA JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
- SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY
- KYODAI Remittance
- One World Japanese Language Center
- One World Human Resources Development
- Emiyus Philippines Foundation
- Shinjo Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- AKAKABE Co., Ltd.
- KYOTO MINSAI JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
- HATA DIE CASTING Inc.
- Fujimoto Sangyo Co. Ltd
- Japanection International, inc.
- YUKARI Japanese Language Institute
- YUKARI Japanese Language Institute (for smartphones)
- Hotsuma international school
- International Student Support Consortium Osaka
- Pacific Resource Exchange Center