Development of Asian HRs who would play the core roles in their companies
We will strive to develop core human resources in Asia by providing opportunitiesfor local university students in Asian countries and international students in Japan to to work for Kansai companies and to acquire advanced skills at individual companies. The increase in core human resources will lead not only to economic revitalization in Asia and Kansai, but also to further deepening social and cultural aspects.
We hold job hunting events in Vietname in collaboration with local Vietnamese universities to encourage employment in Kansai companies.
We also provide opportunities for job matching and internship between foreign students in Kansai and small and medium-sized SMEs in Kansai, and support a wide range of advanced human resources development.
第４回Global Presidents Meeting（元留学生や海外の経営者の会）の議事録を掲載します
ハイブリッドで開催した第4回Global Presidents Meetingの議事録を掲載します。ぜひ、ご一読ください↓↓↓<a href="https://www.ehle.ac.jp/wp-co...
\ Global President Meeting (former international student and overseas managers' meeting) was held /
The other day, we held the Global Presidents Meeting (a meeting of former international students and overseas managers) in real and online (hybrid).
Notice of Golden Week closure
Thank you for your continued support. We will inform you about the Golden Week holiday period. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding. Closed during Golden Week ...
[Applications accepted] University of Indonesia x Japanese companies / organizations Industry-government-academia online exchange meeting
Prolonged corona sickness, Indonesian university students have limited opportunities to study in Japan, internships in Japan, and find employment. Now is the time for Japanese industry-government-academia collaboration to provide networking opportunities and stronger connections online ...
Visit to ASEAN Human Resources Recruiting Company Visited Kinjo Gosho Co., Ltd.
I have visited Kinjo Gosho Co., Ltd. <a href="http://www.kinjogomu.jp/"> http://www.kinjogomu.jp/ Do you know a glass that doesn't break? ...
ParticipationParticipating companies and organizations
- MORI KOSAN CO.,Ltd.
- Nakano Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- Senshu Ikeda Bank, Ltd.,
- YAO CITY
- The Yao Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- The Higashiosaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Osaka Prefecture Commerce, Industry and Labor Department
- Kinki Social Welfare College
- Ask Publishing
- Pacific Associates Corporation.
- ILOHA Culture Center
- SAKURA JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
- SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY
- KYODAI Remittance
- One World Japanese Language Center
- One World Human Resources Development
- Emiyus Philippines Foundation
- Shinjo Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- AKAKABE Co., Ltd.
- KYOTO MINSAI JAPANESE LANGUAGE SCHOOL
- HATA DIE CASTING Inc.
- Fujimoto Sangyo Co. Ltd
- Japanection International, inc.
- YUKARI Japanese Language Institute
- YUKARI Japanese Language Institute (for smartphones)
- Hotsuma international school
- International Student Support Consortium Osaka
- Pacific Resource Exchange Center